Designed in 2006 by HOPF & WORTMANN, the Atomium design pendant light is inspired by the world of science fiction. Its organic shapes are both soft and useful since they allow a multidirectional diffusion of light. Bulb not included.
The designers, HOPF & WORTMANN
- Free delivery and return within Europe, no minimum purchase required
- 100% serenity: pay in 3 rates by credit card
- Buy in complete security: 100% secure payment by credit card with 3Dsecure, Paypal or bank transfer
Italian editor of exceptional lighting, Kundalini combines the requirement of quality and the audacity of Italian design. Inspired by nature, art and industry, Kundalini calls on the greatest international designers and architects to make us vibrate with his creations. New design talents also contribute to the emergence of new products. Kundalini lamps have as their signature a great sense of colors and geometry to systematically surprise the eye. The world is their source of inspiration. Made from noble materials and through a high level technological and industrial process, Kundalini lamps are the fruit of the marriage between form and function while starting from an unconventional approach in their creative process.
The ATOMIUM designer pendant lamp by KUNDALINI is unique and not only provides perfect lighting for your living room. It is also an object of high aesthetic value. The lamp was designed taking inspiration from the world of science fiction. It has no sharp edges, which gives it a smooth appearance. Its organic forms are both soft and functional since they allow a multidirectional diffusion of light. It is suitable as a light source in any area of your home or office.
- Height 52cm x Diameter 58cm. Ceiling plinth: Diameter 12cm x height 4.5cm
- Polyethylene. Suspension lamp with a polyethylene diffuser printed in rotor-molding and an internal structure with six lights placed on tensioned steel springs. Self-supporting cable with a steel core.